[pct-l] Coke

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Sep 27 07:41:23 CDT 2008

Virgil wrote: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters did a segment on coca-cola myths (many of them listed above) and found pretty much all of them to be false, IIRC, the only one they found true was it did make a good chrome polishing agent.
Switchback replies: This is very disappointing.  I am sadden.  I thought the Discovery Channel was better than that.  The Discovery Channel doing weak analysis.  Say, try some of the Coke cures I listed and see if they don't work.  These come from millions a man-hours of painstaking lab work.  I first heard about Coke cures when I was backpacking along the future PCT with John Muir.