[pct-l] knuckle-head who talked himself off the cliff (Whitney)

Clayton Dewberry cjdewberry at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 27 22:10:57 CDT 2008

In the great protective state of California, our legislature doesn't trust people to talk on the cell phone and drive -  so that has been banned.  Texting was just recently banned by our great lawmakers (those that can't pass a state budget on time for 16 years and counting) and I believe they are close to banning lap dogs while driving too (although you would be shocked at what is legal in California today ;-p).  So, if one of them reads about Mr. Knuckle-head and his cell phone cliff dive, we are apt to be banned from walking and talking too!  Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

-excuse me while I kiss the sky!