[pct-l] Class of 2008 DVD is online on bittorrent

Paul paul_c at tuxcnc.org
Wed Apr 1 13:59:46 CDT 2009

On Wednesday 01 April 2009, Brick Robbins wrote:
> Come and get it. It is an ISO image of the DVD The more people who
> download it, the faster it becomes.

My thanks to all that made the DVD possible. From all the hikers (both section
and thru) to the team that put the disk together.

You guys (and gals) are in inspiration to the future hiking generations.

> The rest of the class DVDs are here

For anyone in the UK or Europe who has trouble downloading the files, drop me
a note and I'll burn a copy (assuming it is OK with the copyright holders).

Regards, Paul.