[pct-l] More or le4ss- number of thru's this year

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 13:48:23 CDT 2009

JoAnn
Hello form the Southern PCT

Recently dropped into the 60's daytime here in Warner Springs.  Hoping for a
break from this cold spell tomorrow, but possible rain Wednesday with snow
at higher altitudes.

Kick Off Thru-Hiker registration in relation to other participants is up
thirteen hundredths of a percent point over last year.  In other words the
same.
Probably about 350-400 thru hikers this year.

We already have hikers on the trail down here.  I just put Dan and Anna from
DC back on the trail this morning.  When they get up your way I suggest
putting Dan in your kitchen.  He loves to cook and he's good at it.  Two
great dinners here.

Thanks again for your advise locating the medical help in Mt Shasta last
year.

Hope to see you up the trail this year.

Monty

Lightweight Backpacking
The fun goes up when the weight goes down
-Warner Springs Monty