[pct-l] Calif rain

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 11:35:17 CDT 2009

Meadow Ed here.
You folks out hiking now be careful as we have 2 storm fronts coming into the LA basin. One for tues/wed followed by a 2nd one on fri.
For those of us who live in LA county we love these spring storms as it helps fill in the missing rain we did not get this winter. However as Donna can testify to these spring storms they can be cold and wet in the desert. Foks have due died to hypo. out there by Palmdale. Remember the coldest night on your whole PCT hike can be a night in the SoCal desert. Not the time to leave the fly behind....