[pct-l] Re : Ride to Kickoff and back

Charles W. Davidson chaseat99 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 14:15:28 CDT 2009

Matt,
       My partner and I plan to have hiked near Idylwild before returning for the KickOff. We need a ride both ways. I put a notice on the ride board.
       Some of us where wondering if there is a car rental nearby Idylwild? Could be 4 or 5 of us could rent a car.

Chase

Matt Hornsby <matt at sound-check.com wrote

I'm planning to do a section B hike after the kickoff. I'm wondering if
anyone else is doing a similar trip, and would like to do a car exchange.
I'm hoping to do Warner Springs to Cabazon. Alternately, if anyone needs a
ride to Cabazon after the kickoff, we can use my car and drop me off at WS.

--
My Journal http://postholer.com/chaseat99