[pct-l] Transportation: LA to Walker Pass/Onyx

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Apr 17 10:15:32 CDT 2009

If you can get yourself to Agua Dulce, we have a local ride angel who gives
hikers rides to Walker Pass (and other similarly distant starting points).
Check out the transportation links on our website, www.hikerheaven.com for
ways to get here -- personally I'd recommend the LA Flyaway Bus to LA Union
Station, then the Metrolink Train Antelope Valley Line to Via Princessa
station, though there are other options as well.

L-Rod