[pct-l] Amount of water containers and a few random things.

Sean Carey seanpct75 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 23:10:05 CDT 2009

Hello,
I have been reading through a lot of journals and am now wondering if I have
to many water containers..LOL.  Here is what I have. 4  1 liter platypus
water bottles. 1 2 liter platypus water bottle and 1 2.5 liter Nalgene water
container. These are all the fold up bladder type containers. So I don't
think it will kill me for space or weight. I just remember hearing over and
over. Be ready to carry 8 liters a day through the desert. I am just wating
on a few more items to arrive and I am ready to go! My Plane ticket has been
bought and a ride arranged as far as I can tell. I just want to get there
and get going. LOL.

Anyone else bring extra reading material with them? I am going to bring a
few books and just tear off all of the extra empty pages and cover. I figure
there will be times when  a book will be welcome. I will bring a few
"spiritual"/"learning" books and then maybe a novel or two. That is what I
was thinking. I don't know I guess my total weight will finally dictate to
me what I will be bringing and what I will not. LOL. Have a good one all and
thanks.

Sean C.