[pct-l] Weight

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 16:53:26 CDT 2009

If you are going to the Kick Off, check out the gear vendor area.
The vendors are all PCT hikers.  Three are past thru-hikers and another is
THE expert when it comes to hiking with the lightest pack.

Also have a few of past thru-hikers go through your pack and tell you their
experience of 2600 miles or more.
There's hikers there with up to 35,000 miles of hiking experience that would
love to help you.

Monty

Lightweight Backpacking
The fun goes up when the weight goes down
-Warner Springs Monty