[pct-l] Bye bye

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 08:14:47 CDT 2009

Farewell to all you folks on the PCT-L.
I must now sign off to the PCT-L and make my mailbox thru-hiker friendly.

I can be reached through www.trailjournals.com/monty2009 or at montypct at gmail or on the PCT2009 yahoo group.

If you are a 2009 PCT thru hiker the PCT2009 yahoo group has been clear from overuse for a while.
Please sign up and use this to communicate pertinent info and updates to the rest of us.
This can also be used to communicate for things like the class DVD photos after our hike.

See you at the Kick Off or on the trail starting the following Monday or Tuesday.

Warner Springs Monty

Lightweight Backpacking
The fun goes up when the weight goes down
-Warner Springs Monty