[pct-l] This was interesting...I think

Charlie & Nancy Zapp cnzapp at comcast.net
Thu Apr 23 13:50:37 CDT 2009

I have been around a long time, I would be surprised if there wasn't $
in this for someone!  That is what I have made of it.
PoW

On Apr 23, 2009, at 2:23 PM, <gwschenk at socal.rr.com> wrote:

---- Postholer <public at postholer.com> wrote:
> Not sure what to make of this:
>
> http://ramaloke.org/expansion-into-smaller-spaces

What's the plan here? Sounds disturbing. Or maybe just disturbed?

"Suddenly we have “medieval” access to a long long long strip of land,
forests, lakes, parks, towns, and states, without purchasing a
thousand acres to do it. We can start working on actual on-site
construction techniques and ideas, and initial Village processes like
farming, agriculture, animal husbandry, etc, while also exploring the
surrounding area, the PCT and other possible sites.

Next we start looking at the PCT to find other people, groups, and
locations that would like to become participants in a network of stops
where people can get room and board. We would also start looking for
an appropriate site for the central Village, as well as other satalite
sites. Now with the purchase of less acreage we can gain hiking,
riding, and traveling access to thousands and thousands of acres of
natural landscape, while also building a network of friends,
associates, trade partners, and more importantly, people."