[pct-l] Knee Pain

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Apr 25 17:51:37 CDT 2009

If you have bad or weak knees or just worried about them, I strongly
recommend you use trekking poles. They will lessen the strain on your
knees as well as reducing the chances of a fall.

I am NOT a doctor and this is not medical advice. Just my experience.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>