[pct-l] PCT Day 2009 Information.

Jason Waicunas pct2005 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 11 18:51:47 CDT 2009

After about 500+ emails and phone calls, several meetings, a broken finger and not much sleep, PCT Day, 2009 is pretty much planned out, so I thought I would invite you all to attend!

You can get all the info. you need here:  http://pcta.org/pct-day-2009/index.php

Registration is not necessary to attend the event, but if you wish to participate in the work party or day hike, please register by visiting the link above.  Please direct all questions regarding the work party or day hike to those listed on the PCT Day link and flyer.  All other inquiries may be directed to me at:  jasonsvision at gmail.com

I hope you can make it...it is going to be a great time for a great cause!

Take it easy,
Jason "Nabor J" Waicunas
Coordinator, PCT Day 2009
www.jasonsvision.com