[pct-l] ProDeal's New Video

Ryan Christensen yosemiteryan at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 16 19:15:32 CDT 2009

Howdy fellow PCT'ers:

I edited the Class of 2006 PCT DVD and as fellow class DVD editors know, it is a tremendous labor of love to produce and a gift to the community. I spent untold hours working on it. Well, through all that volunteer effort I have been given a gift from the trail in return: I found my love for film/video production. So I switched careers and started graduate studies at USC in Film and Television Production. I was also given the opportunity to create a video for the Death Valley Natural History Association. Its called Living Death Valley and if you liked the '06 DVD, you will like this video as well, as it is similar in style. I just found out that its a finalist for the Moondance Film Festival in Boulder, Colorado. You can check out the trailer and purchase it here:

http://bristleconemedia.com/store

Many thanks.

ProDeal

www.bristleconemedia.com