[pct-l] Deer Hunting

Ralph Alcorn rbalcorn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 15:17:35 CDT 2009

To expand on Susan's comment, when we hear shots fired, we usually call out
something like Hello, there are people here, etc. However, that depends on
the circumstances and how remote we are. A week ago while on the PCT in the
Warm Springs reservation, we heard shots fired a number of times, including
bursts from automatic weapons. In that case we thought it was better to just
maintain a low profile and stay out of sight from roads. I'm probably doing
gun collectors a disservice, but automatic weapons make me nervous.

--
Ralph Alcorn
http://www.backpack45.com/pct.html