[pct-l] read between the lines here

canoeman at qnet.com canoeman at qnet.com
Fri Dec 4 13:27:53 CST 2009

After writing my last note, I read this

"The above is a very lame attempt to try to shed some light. They generally find
CA's to be demanding and a fast life style. Other than Portland and Bend, OR is
rather rural, lay back (kind of like true northern CA, where I live) and
somewhat conservative. Totally different than the huge metropolitan areas in
lower CA."

although not consciously done,  read these lines....

"lay back (kind of like true northern CA, where I live) and somewhat
conservative. Totally different than the huge metropolitan areas in lower CA"

"kind of like true northern CA, where I live"

I'm not picking on you, but can you see it in your message, its there, hiding in
the sentence, but dont feel bad, we all do it, the trick is to see it in
ourselves first.
like I said, I battle this every day, its hard to do.

be kind..........