[pct-l] jetboil new convert

canoeman at qnet.com canoeman at qnet.com
Wed Dec 9 20:39:20 CST 2009

Ya they loved it, it was a hit.
I'm trying out a bunch of stuff this week at work,( night shift, very chilly)
like some  new freeze dried foods,  the Helios/jet boil 2 pot system, the flash
Jetboil system, the french coffee press( did that is was a hit), and the
Jetboil frying pan cook system.
Better now, then out in the snow on the upcoming week of my Christmas snow
camping trip.
And the guys are eating good.
So far I'm very impressed.
I'm definitely going to kiss my MSR whispers goodbye.
Tonight mountain house lasagna, with meat sauce, coffee and cacao, and of course
the dark chocolate.
Too bad we are working where there are Govt. Ferengi types running loose, or the
coffee would have a little brandy in it.
Oh well more brandy for me on the trip.
canoeman