[pct-l] jetboil new convert

Stephen Adams reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 9 20:50:45 CST 2009

You can send me the MSR.  Mine is on it's last leg, and I prefer
white gas for cold weather hiking and for general coffee making breaks road tripping.
I missed the one that went earlier, darn !   I think my MSR is close to fifteen years old, maybe older as it was used when given to me, and I've used it tons.