[pct-l] Class of 2010 - trash

trekker4 at aol.com trekker4 at aol.com
Thu Dec 17 11:46:20 CST 2009

Every hiking day I carry a sandwich size zip bag,  from the previous day's
food or vitamins, in my pocket; it holds a whole day of  my trash, and all
the little bits of OPT (other people's trash) I pick up almost  every day. A
small zip a day, accumulated in a gallon zip and kept in the food  bag,
keeps the food odors down a fair amount I'd guess.
    The largest thing I ever carried out was a ripped,  partly rotted,
synthetic sleeping bag from the CO Trail, or the AT.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas