[pct-l] Reynauds afflictions

Stephen Adams reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 22 20:01:24 CST 2009

Just as a side note, as I am one who has trouble with my feet, and though this is more of a winter camping thing for me, if I get to the point I can't get my feet warm, perhaps after hiking in cold rain, I'll make a hot water bottle for my sleeping bag and get in with that at my feet.  In the summer that is a rare thing, and while I prefer to do this only with a Lexan bottle, it works with some of the softer plastic ones, and just don't fill it, and let it breathe some, check it a few times.