[pct-l] Hiking Partner

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 09:32:23 CST 2009

Sarah,  If you are NOBO and starting around Kick off you will have to make
an all out effort to hike alone.  I know until you've thru hiked this seems
weird and worrisome but if you want to hike with someone it will happen.
This is something you will think you have to worry about before the trip,
and you will then realize once you start how silly all that worry was.

Day-Late