[pct-l] Electrolytes

J J at Ridge Trail jj at ridgetrailhiker.com
Thu Dec 24 17:30:25 CST 2009

Greetings,

Thanks for the information, Jim.

I have used Succeed on the PCT with mixed results. My problem, not Succeed's. Before I balanced my intake with my needs, I took too many. Could not quench my thirst. I'm glad that's the biggest problem I had.

What I especially appreciated in the link was analysis of a variety of symptoms and recommendations specifically for those.

Walk well,
Jim Keener ( J J )

jj at ridgetrailhiker.com
http://ridgetrailhiker.com