[pct-l] Camera access locations

Josh 559josh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 15:54:37 CST 2009

My Osprey Exos has some lil 'bungees' that are used to store walking poles.
I use a crab & clip my camera's hand strap to this stretchy cord.  The
Camera hangs near my chest and I can grab it in an instant without
un-clipping it (the stretchy cord works like a charm).  I've found that
sometimes the rustling of unzipping a pouch or whatever will scare away some
smaller wildlife, so this works pretty good 4 me.