[pct-l] Camera access locations

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 18:45:06 CST 2009

I am using Olympus E-3 with 12-60 zoom.  A very heavy camera.  My
backpack is mountain hardware Solitude. The best position of SLR I
think is left side of abdomen.  I  attached the Lowepro camera case
with  a Dry Lib belt. I cannot explain exactly in English. Please see
my HP:

http://psycho01.edu.u-toyama.ac.jp/solitude.html

--
Sincerely