[pct-l] Mt Whitney permit

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 09:50:11 CST 2009

Nah, they won't hold you to a date.  You'll be lucky in you see a ranger
climbing from the west.

I highly recommend staying at the tarn above Guitar Lake.  You not only
get a awesome view of the GL, and the surrounding area, and it makes the
climb all that much easier.

We just stashed all our gear in one tent and took what we need for the
climb.  No marmot problems.

Sly