[pct-l] 400 PCT Waypoints and counting...

Postholer public at postholer.com
Fri Feb 13 17:58:07 CST 2009

GPSBabel is a fine utility. I use to it to change formats from .gpx, .kml,
.tpo.

I'm using a combination of topo and satellite overlays to locate the
waypoints hopefully for accurate results. The waypoints currently live in a
data table within the postholer database. When the collection is complete
I'll extract them from the db and make them available in several different
file formats.

Thanks for the kind words on the site!

(and the second time I've sent this to the list....)