[pct-l] When is the best time for someone to join???

E A afishnamedcarl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 15:58:46 CST 2009

I plan on starting my Thruhike somewhere around the time of Kickoff(Either
right before, right during, or shorltly after, all dependent on when I can
leave my job).
But I was wondering when the best time would be for someone to join hiking
with me after the High Sierra?

As in when does it get a little safer/easier?  How far after Tuolumne
Meadows?  They are hoping to join me for a short time somewhere around/after
mid July.  And hike for 2-3 weeks.  I just was wondering what peoples
thoughts were who have hiked it before.

Thanks,
Edan