[pct-l] water filters

Stephen reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 18 01:35:04 CST 2009

Fuzz,
I found the particular filter I was looking at the other day; couldn't
remember where I saw it at first post.
I'm going to weigh my PUR.  This gravity bag sounds like it has a decent
flow rate.  So I could be drinking pretty quick.  I can not tell from this
image very well, but it looks sort of like the PUR Hiker cartridge.

http://www.ula-equipment.com/amigo.htm

Stephano