[pct-l] Superfeet, Toasty Feet

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 15:48:54 CST 2009

with the superfeet it also depends on which one u use...I have tried all of them actually and found the blue ones work best for me which kinda sux b/c I liked the extra cushion of the those orange ones with the extra cushion...lol. each color has a different height of arch too. the blue ones aren't so aggressive as the orange I have found. Most of the time it is best to use the blue in the beginning and then transfer after those wear out to the orange...in my case not the situation...o well life goes on...

patti