[pct-l] Trail Running Shoes so great?

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Fri Feb 20 20:29:07 CST 2009

Ok.  It seems evident that trail runners are highly spoken of and their
negatives are either not talked about or lived with.

What I want to know is what are those negatives? All I've heard of is wet
and/or cold feet for days. You mean the following don't occur with these
shoes and no one has ever had an injury or had to leave the trail because of
shoe problems?

Slip and Falls
Frostbite
too many rocks in the shoes