[pct-l] Trail Running Shoes

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Fri Feb 20 22:52:54 CST 2009

Sofar,

Now there's another concept that doesn't fit with my experiences along the
Crest and Divide and 45 years of carrying a heavy pack,
my feet haven't changed a half-size in all those years! But, then, I chose
not to hike in 'runners.

So is it the advise that leads to the purchase of runners too big which
allows the feet to spread both ways?

Mtnned