[pct-l] Billy Goat cover page says it all

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Feb 24 13:37:46 CST 2009

Deems,
I received my February issue of the PCT Communicator and must say, with
Billy Goat gracing the cover, this is by far the the best looking cover
page I have ever seen and it so reflects the beauty of the trail and the
spirit of those who hike it.
I salute Billy for exemplifying the spirit of the trail so well, and you
and your photographic skills with this truly amazing photo,
which says it all about the PCT.

Billy so perfectly projects the image of the hard core hiking addicts
and the saying  ''once bitten forever hooked''.
Hhmm, Some people say the same thing about sex.....I wonder if there is
a connection.
Speaking about sex,...Billy does have extremely sexy looking legs.
This cover page could become to the PCT Communicator what Burt Reynolds
spread eagle center fold became to the
Play Girl Magazine.
I think Billy Goat is in trouble  now.....''On the trail to long hiker
babes'', with Billy Goat deeply ingrained on their mind, will be chasing
Billy relentlessly down the trail  from now on.

JMT Reinhold