[pct-l] storms a-comin'!

Stephen reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 26 23:53:54 CST 2009

Ned,
The last brief weather we got here in So Cal had that warm Pineapple Express
feel to it.  Not like the two before which had lower snow elevations and
came thru like cold fronts and were quite chilly.
The paper today said we are at 87%, which could we could be at or over a
hundred with a couple big systems as we are creaping up on it slowly.
Did I catch part of a post earlier where someone might have suggested not
needing an axe due to below average precipitation?  I blew through my emails
at lunch and should have saved it.
Stephen