[pct-l] Training fora thru hike

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Jan 2 11:22:28 CST 2009

Postholer said.....Muscle growth is a product of resting....

-------------------------------------

I  LOVE  YOU  POSTHOLER!!!!

This is precisely the training program I have been searching
for...getting in shape & growing muscles while resting.
I will, therefore, from this day forward, on the advice from postholer,
due nothing but rest to get in shape for a thru-hike.
Let's see now, with 4 month to go till Kick-Off,  I should look and be
in the kind off shape  ''ARNOLD'' is in if I follow
Postholer's advice to the minute.
Gee, I am so exited about this.
I think I will start right now, lie down on my couch and wait for those
muscles to grow.

JMT Reinhold