[pct-l] Training fora thru hike

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 21:48:01 CST 2009

Unsupported JMT Reinhold writes:?I think I will start right now, lie down on my couch and wait for those muscles to grow.??
Switchback replies: Say, that reminds me.? I am into hard core training for my 2011 PCT modified thru-hike - finishing only those parts of the trail I have not done.? I am swimming a lot?and starting to lose weight.? This should workout great for my early April 2011 start.??I am now carefully looking at foods to take.? I have some medical issues that require very careful planning for water and foods.? I can be circling the drain in a matter of minutes if I do not do this right.