[pct-l] Horse rentals

Carolyn Eddy ECPG at peoplepc.com
Tue Jan 6 13:53:00 CST 2009

I'd like to add that you should also take some basic lessons. Find a trainer
who can work on helping you with balance, and how to read the horse and work
through how to keep the horse and you safe and comfortable on the trail.

A horse is not a motorcycle. They have their own ideas about how to do
things and no two horses are exctly alike.

I offer an 8 week program for trailriders that covers how to stay on, how to
use aids to communicate with the horse, and how to spot and deal with afety
issues. Unfortunately, I'm nowhere near San Diego. :-)

But if you are serious about using horses I'm sure you will be able to find
someone who can do this almost anywhere.

"Sweet Goat Mama"
Carolyn Eddy
www.goattracksmagazine.com