[pct-l] Olallie Lake Resort & Western Snowpack map

Carolyn Eddy ECPG at peoplepc.com
Mon Jan 12 13:28:21 CST 2009

Someone enquired about servies so I thought I would post this to everyone
who may need a hand up here. He was under the impression that I only did
emergencies, which isn't so.

Not at all, I have people who inform me of their needs pretty early and
people who call the same week or day. The earlier you let me know you'll
maybe be needing services the more I can plan and also keep you in the loop
when I am going to be gone, which this year will be mostly June 15 to July
15, pretty early.

Since Ollalie is defunct, I suspect I will be getting more requests. It's
not really possible for me to take people from the trail at Ollalie and
bring them back.  I could however, pick up and bring bounce boxes there if
they were mailed to Estacada. I am quite aways away from Ollalie, but am
about an hour from Frog Lake and an hour from Cascade Locks.

I also do a lot of picking up at the airport and dropping section hiker
people at timberline or FL or CL.

"Sweet Goat Mama"
Carolyn Eddy
www.goattracksmagazine.com