[pct-l] Midwest anyone? & Bounce Boxes

At Rerunner atrerunner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 19:22:55 CST 2009

I'm not sure if the post office would accept these, but i used to use
them in my boat (second pic down) and if you ask at a deli or
restaurant, you can get them cheap or sometimes free; they are very
sturdy/spillproof and have a screw-top w/o-ring seal
http://www.myccr.com/SectionGear/GearInfo/Barrels.htm
I suppose that they'd be perfect if you resupply by boat :)

fenu