[pct-l] Support for a Long Hike

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 10:13:28 CST 2009

Our intrepid PCT hero, Grizzly and his foxy girlfriend, TrailDust, are down at the local trailtown saloon with some of his hiking bros and their significant others. Eventually, they start talking about long hiking trips they would like to do for this year.

Just then their good bro, Switchback, come into the saloon and sits down with them. He says, "Ya know, I reckon I am about ready for another big hike. My hiking low level light is on. I think all of us should go on some big hikes and bring back some tall tales of the adventure for the women."

Grizzly says, "But Switchback every year you don't go on these big hikes. You always talk about it and prepare for it, but you never go. You are great about encouraging and supporting us to go.? You always stay behind here in town for one reason or another."

All at once, Gorp says, "Yes, Grizzly that is right about Switchback. Say, I just thought of something. Why don't we take our babes with us this year when we go hiking?"

Grizzly replies, "Yes, that is a good idea. I am getting tired that every year when we get back from our hikes we find out our women are pregnant."

Switchback makes a quiet exit from the saloon.