[pct-l] pills for first aid kit

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Jan 22 21:49:20 CST 2009

On Jan 22, 2009, at 7:03 PM, pct-l-request at backcountry.net wrote:

> pills for first aid kit

I asked my doctor for travel medications before I went. He gave me 30
vicodin for severe pain (just like you said, for a broken bone or
sprain or something like that), antibiotics for intestinal bugs and
antibiotics for other infections. I did NOT take them all with me in
their original bottles. I put a few in a ziploc baggie with the rest
in my bounce bucket. How silly would that be to carry them all? It's
not like the feds are walking around the trail, inspecting your stuff
for random vicodin and calling that reason to toss you in prison. Get
a grip.