[pct-l] pills for first aid kit

Bob Sartini r.sartini at rcn.com
Thu Jan 22 22:00:54 CST 2009

Well put. I do think you can get along fine with Ibuprophen, and a few
second skins. A tube of Neosporine is useful.  Planning for every
eventuality is just not realistic. Snake bite kit? etc. There's endless
things that can happen and the "cure" for each is just too much stuff to
carry.  Be cautious but the odds are that nothing will happen that you can't
limp your way out. If something bad happens you just have to saw your arm
off and walk out:) What me worry?

"EVERYTHING is in walking distance,"
    ......Bamboo Bob