[pct-l] Hiking Shoe recommendation for thru-hike

Thomas Jamrog balrog at midcoast.com
Sat Jan 24 15:10:30 CST 2009

I live in Maine , have not hiked the PCT yet, do the AT. I hope for
the PCT in 2010.   I have had excellent service from Zappos, who carry
several Inov8 models.  In 2007 they had a deal where they shipped
overnight for no extra charge.  I was switching out at about the 500
mark.  They advertise all  over the place.
Uncle Tom