[pct-l] Canadian Entry Permit Denied

Trailwife at aol.com Trailwife at aol.com
Wed Mar 11 09:28:28 CDT 2009

In a message dated 3/11/2009 7:09:33 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
cnzapp at comcast.net writes:

Has  anyone else been denied entry to Canada this year?  I just got my
smack down in the mail for previous ...um...  criminality.

As more and more old files are added to the database, Canadian  entry will
provide a lot of surprises.   A friend of mine who is 50  plus and lives in
Vermont not far from the Border has been going in and out  of Canada for years
with no problems. Last year he was denied access. It seems  as a very young man
he was in New Oleans and got involved in a fight. He was put  in jail and held
a couple of days and then released and told to leave. He went  back to Vermont
and has never had any problems since. It seems when he was  put in jail
charges were filed and when he was released, no one bothered with  the paper work.
They just told him to get out of town.

Anyway he is now spend money to straighten out the  mess.

The Old RidgeRunner
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219671244x1201345076/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)