[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 15, Issue 44

Rick Ostheimer rick.ostheimer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 11 22:43:02 CDT 2009

I was embarrassed that the US side already does charge non US
citizens/permanent residents a fee for searching their bags and
examining their passports from my hiking pals the Belgian Waffles.  That
and they're downright rude!  It's about time they learned a little
courtesy and started treating vistors like guests.  Whatever happened to
"Please", "Thank you", and "Welcome to the United States"?

Handlebar