[pct-l] Feet toughening

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Mar 13 11:36:46 CDT 2009

Interesting that you should say that.  "Healer" (a hiker who came through
here several years ago) who gave healing treatments to hikers for all sorts
of ailments, said that tying laces too tight and wearing socks that were too
tight at the ankle was a leading cause of shin splints.  If your socks are
causing imprints on your leg visible immediately after taking them off,
they're too tight.  A not-too-snug (or too loose) fit is best for laces.

L-Rod