[pct-l] hiking the CDT...with a baby in the belly!!!!!!

Bailey Beganie baileybeganie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 12:20:41 CDT 2009

Peace everyone,
Crazy and I are excitedly getting ready to hike the CDT this year...and we
are also being blessed with a baby in the fall!  I was wondering if anyone
has any tips about through hiking or hiking long distances pregnant.  My
midwife gave me ok as long as I stay hydrated, eat enough and listen to my
body, which will all happily be done!  I would love any information or
advise you have to offer about our upcoming hike.  Thanks so much!
Peace and Love to all
<3 Shimmy