[pct-l] try before buy - UL backpacks

Bruce Harvey bharve at dslextreme.com
Mon Mar 16 16:24:53 CDT 2009

Vendors who participate in ADZPCTKO might be amenable to trial use
during the kickoff, with trial time limits specific to the product.
That would enable prospective customers to make a loaded trial tramp
around the park, or possibly single day border to Morena tramp.  It
worked for me a few years ago- had a one-night trial use of a tent.