[pct-l] Food Revulsion

Hans Hlawaty hhlawaty at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 19:14:40 CDT 2009

Dale,

A point well made and I appreciate your thoughts!  It will be interesting to
see if I experience any any of the symptoms you mention.  I guess part of
the fun (if you can call it that) of this trip will be stripping my
existence down to such bare necessities that I'm grateful for every morsel
of pemmican I can get.  I'm counting on being so ravenous that I don't have
the luxury of "food revulsion."  I think it will be instructive to view food
for what it really is: energy for the body.

If nothing else, I will have my bi-weekly resupply to load up on fresh
veggies, starches, and spices.

Bronze
http://manandmule.com