[pct-l] Boots: deserts and streams

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Wed Mar 25 12:20:20 CDT 2009

In the desert heat of New Mexico and SoCal, my boots were never a source of
trouble, blisters, or pain of any kind. The only pain was in road-walking
and most have trouble there.

In crossing creeks, I always just walk through with the boots on and change
socks on the other side. In the summer, I just keep on going, non-stop, and
just walk 'em dry. Of course, I keep the uppers oiled and supple. Simple,
secure, painless way to cross.

Mtnned