[pct-l] Restless Wheeled Humor

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Mar 27 14:58:51 CDT 2009

Wildheart writes: Herewith, then, an Ode FOR JMT and Switchback.? This little ditty is sung to the tune of The Beach Boys'
"Little Deuce Coupe"; I fully expect you "gentlemen" to give a rousing performance at the Kickoff (oh Lord, please let me be there!).
Switchback replies: How did I get roped into this?? What is JMT?? I am a quiet List lurker.? I am new to backpacking and the outdoors.? May be I have a name that is the same as someone else.? It seems it is someone who has a notorious reputation for pranks and mischief.? Well, I hope this does not make anyone think I am a bandwidth violator, etc.? Thank you for your kindness and understanding.